CHARRIOL adores romance, as seen in its PONT D’AMOUR and 100 WAYS TO LOVE jewelry collections. This new extension of engagement rings presents a fairy-tale ending to CHARRIOL’s on-going love story.
These contemporary sterling silver bands, set with a round cut brilliant solitaire diamond, affirm marriage values and were designed by Coralie Charriol-Paul, who is a wife and mother herself.
Coralie envisioned seven different styles of engagement rings to suit all tastes, each featuring the signature CHARRIOL cables. Each silver ring comes in stainless steel cable, as well as yellow gold PVD cable versions. Choose from bold, feminine or stacking rings:
1. Two separate rings can be worn as a group, with contrasting textures and a diamond encased in a loop detail.
2. Two stackable rings with different finishes, and the ‘jewel in the crown’ is the sparkly diamond in the centre.
3. A chunky, angular unisex ring with a diamond set in the centre.
4. A more traditional D-shaped wedding ring that’s rounded on the outside and flat on the inside for a comfortable fit. A single cable adds interest.
5. Between two cables sits a rounded wedding ring with a solitaire diamond.
6. A stocky, sharp-featured unisex ring set with a white diamond in its centre
7. Fashionable stacking rings fixed onto a silver bed that sit comfortably on the wedding finger.
Visit charriol.com to find your ring size and order the style that best suits you and your loved one.